We would like to remind everyone to continue to follow the social distancing guidelines when at GRYC. Specifically, we are asking you to maintain 6′ of distance from each group and some distance between members of a group. We have had no reports of COVID-19 at the GRYC and, with your help, we can keep it that way! Please do what you can to keep us all safe!
Your GRYC Board
- Please limit group size to 10 maximum.
- Please limit total number at the club to 100 or less.
- The clubhouse currently remains CLOSED.
- Bathrooms will be open through the door to the club nearest the parking lot. Please wear a mask when using the bathrooms as it required under Michigan Executive Order.
- We are doing regular cleaning but not to the extent it can be relied on. Please clean surfaces such as chairs, the grill, tables, etc. before use if you have concerns. USE OF THE YACHT CLUB IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- The blue chairs are available, but they are NOT sanitized. You may want to bring your own chairs.
- Members should bring their own food, coolers, and cooking utensils.
- Please social distance when at the club. That means a 6’ distance from everyone except those in your own household.
- Please do not have parties at the club.