We hope everyone is staying warm and safe during the deep freeze of winter. We are looking forward to the summer breezes that roll across Reeds Lake. Warm days are soon to come!
The Club remains open over the winter and many members have been accessing the lake from club grounds for ice staking and other winter follies. Please note that the clubhouse remains closed due to COVID, but bathrooms are available if needed. Additional COVID reminders are listed below. Please stay safe and we look forward to seeing you in the spring!
Your GRYC Board
- The clubhouse remains CLOSED.
- Bathrooms will be open through the door to the club nearest the parking lot. Masking is required when using the bathrooms.
- Please limit your group size to 25 maximum and the total number at the club to 100 or less.
- Please social distance when at the club. That means a 6’ distance from everyone except those in your own household. Masks must be worn when unable to consistently keep six feet away from people outside your household.
- We are cleaning but not to the extent it can be relied on. Please clean surfaces before use if you have concerns. USE OF THE YACHT CLUB IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Additional COVID guidance can be found on the www.michigan.gov/coronavirus website.